It’s not by chance that American football is by far the most popular sport in the United States. Even though its popularity is yet to cross borders, it’s seems evident that having the whole North-American market at their disposal is more than enough to generate top-tier revenues and figures.
We’ll be sharing with you an infographic about the NFL containing a lot of information regarding the money involved in this competition, exposure/reach, teams’ values and some other curiosities and facts about this American football league.
Topics and subjects covered in the following infographic:
– NFL industry total value and curiosities
– Costs of several goods and services for the general public in a random NFL game
– NFL merchandising revenues: Best selling NFL players jerseys
– Total money spent by TV stations in order to own the broadcasting rights for the NFL
– Global audience reach on TV, for the NFL Superbowl events in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
– NFL stadiums costs
– NFL players average income/earnings and paycheck, compared to the other top American sports/competitions (NBA, NHL and MLB)
All credits go to financedegreecenter.com!
Source: Finance Degree Center